Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Beginning: welcome to my blog/vlog!!!


Thank you so much for checking out my blog/vlog! I am hoping to become a very successful songwriter/producer/DJ/remixer and this blog/vlog is a chronicle of this journey! I welcome any positive comments you may have for me and please spread the word! Tell all your friends about my blog!

As a way to try and create income from this blog to buy music production/DJ equipment and to be able to afford to travel around the world like I'd love to, I will have different affiliates on this page that you can go to and purchase products from such as iTunes, Apple App Store, and Amazon.

Also, if you feel like you'd like to donate any money to my goals, I will also put up a PayPal button where you can donate money to the cause.

I also would love to talk about songwriting & production techniques, DJ techniques, and other things as this blog goes on.

Thank you so much for reading/watching my blog/vlog and I hope we can build a long relationship together

 


Follow me on Twitter:
@RobertAllen81

Robert Allen's Facebook fan page

No comments:

Post a Comment



Advertisers:
If you want to reach your target demographic, I will sell you advertising space
on my blog. Please contact me at (740)578-9520 or at dirtybirdentertainment@gmail.com
for any questions or rates.