Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I just bought new music production & DJ equipment!!! Also an update!


What's up, guys! I just wanted to post this video as an update to what's going on lately. I just bought Native Instruments Komplete Elements and also I got a good entry-level DJ controller for my Native Instruments Traktor Pro and Traktor Scratch Pro (Numark Mixtrack Pro). It'll help me with my DJing until I can afford a NI Traktor S2 or S4.




Also, I talk about my plans for the future as far as my music career!

Follow me on Twitter @RobertAllen81 or on Facebook (DJ Robert Allen)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Advertisers:
If you want to reach your target demographic, I will sell you advertising space
on my blog. Please contact me at (740)578-9520 or at dirtybirdentertainment@gmail.com
for any questions or rates.