Thursday, November 1, 2012

Apple The Complete Desktop Recording Studio with Mac Mini | GuitarCenter

Apple The Complete Desktop Recording Studio with Mac Mini | GuitarCenter





Here is another awesome product that I am trying to raise money to buy. I'm wanting to make the switch from PC to Mac, but it's gonna be a little hard because I use FL Studio 9 Producer Edition (and it doesn't run on Mac unless you use BootCamp)

If you wanna help to me to buy any of these products, please feel free to hit the "Donate" button at the side of the page.

UTGNUTZRWYT9

No comments:

Post a Comment



Advertisers:
If you want to reach your target demographic, I will sell you advertising space
on my blog. Please contact me at (740)578-9520 or at dirtybirdentertainment@gmail.com
for any questions or rates.