Thursday, November 1, 2012

Apple The Complete DJ Studio with MacBook Air | GuitarCenter

Apple The Complete DJ Studio with MacBook Air | GuitarCenter



 Here is one item that I am really trying to afford! I absolutely LOVE DJing and have been trying to get a proper set of decks so that I can do actual sets. And not to mention that Apple MacBooks are some of the most reliable and powerful laptops out!

It comes with an Apple MacBook Air laptop, a Native Instruments Traktor S2 console, Sennheiser HD 203 headphones, Traktor Pro software, and gel pads for the laptop.

If you would like to help me try and get this, please hit the "Donate" button at the side of the page!


No comments:

Post a Comment



Advertisers:
If you want to reach your target demographic, I will sell you advertising space
on my blog. Please contact me at (740)578-9520 or at dirtybirdentertainment@gmail.com
for any questions or rates.