Tuesday, January 1, 2013

G.I.F.T (Gathering Items Families Together)

Hey peeps, it's Robert Allen again! Wanted to segue from music for a bit to talk about a new cause I'm helping a friend with. Her name is Jennifer Boggess and she is starting a new cause for families that don't have much. It's called G.I.F.T. Below is a video where she talks about the cause and explains more about it.



http://youtu.be/eQzTvbHT_F4

This new initiative is COMPLETELY NON-PROFIT, so please just help by sharing this link/video and spreading the word (the "donate" button you see up top is for my blog itself and is not related to G.I.F.T)!!!

This is a really great cause so get involved, everybody!!!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Advertisers:
If you want to reach your target demographic, I will sell you advertising space
on my blog. Please contact me at (740)578-9520 or at dirtybirdentertainment@gmail.com
for any questions or rates.